You may be short of original gift ideas for Valentine's Day ... And if you made mini soaps gelatin and essential oil of lavender? A simple DIY, fun and 100% reclaimed!
- 9 sheets of gelatine
- 9 glasses of water
- Shower gel
- Almond oil softening
- Lavender essential oil (de-stressing)
- 2 empty containers
- A whip
- A tea spoon
- Molds of different shapes
- 1.Introduce the gelatin sheets and water into the pan. Then put everything on the fire and boil the elements.
- 2. Turn off then pour a few teaspoons of shower gel into the mixture. It is the shower gel that will allow your soaps to foam!
- 3. Pour 3 spoonfuls of sweet almond into the container as well as lavender essential oil. The sweet almond helps soften your skin while the essential oil of lavender has soothing and de-stressing virtues for the body.
- 4.Dix the mixture into two in the containers then pour a few drops of dyes, then stir.
- 5. Pour everything into the mold. And let cool in the fridge a few hours.